KCM is executed through the principle of Four Corner Ministry.
1) Administration and Finance
2) Spiritual Aspect
3) Church Growth and Development
4) Self-sufficient Resource Development
1) Administration and Finance Corner. Co-Pastor Butler and her staff provide church ministries organizational structure and set-up, including how to file Articles of Incorporation, how to select Board of Directors and define their duties, the importance of Bylaws, state and federal (501(c)(3)) exemption process, training in setting up a Financial Team, bank accounts, financial policy and procedures, so much more.
2) Spiritual Aspect. Bishop Butler provides hands-on and personal mentorship, training and development of all pastors. Pastors will be able to share in confidence the burdens and glories of ministry, and seek wise counsel. This provides accountability and encouragement, and promotes growth and confidence. This will be accomplished through weekly and quarterly training and KCM?s two-year ministry training program all to help better equip the pastor and leader to become an effective worker at his/her local church, community and abroad.
3) Church Growth and Development. KCM believes that no church should go untouched. As such we promote growth and development through three elements:
- Co-Pastor Butler provides hands-on and personal mentorship, training and development of all co-pastors and first ladies. These special ladies will learn how to be a shield for their husband, pray for him, and share in confidence the burdens and glories of ministry, and seek wise counsel. This provides accountability and encouragement, and promotes growth and security. This will be accomplished through weekly and quarterly training. These ladies will also be encouraged to participate in KCM?s two year ministry training program as they share in the ministry with their husbands.
- Our Director of Ministries assesses the needs of the church ministry and provides resource and training to build and develop ministries specific to and within the church foundational structure which can include, but certainly not be limited to, Deacons Ministry, Porters, Ushers and Greeters, Men and Women Ministry, Children and Youth Ministry, Music Department, Seniors Ministry, Hospitality and Visitors/Follow-Up.
- The Director of Outreach assesses the needs of the church ministry and provides resource, training and a team to help develop, train disciples and assist with church growth. This Outreach Team is vital to the growth and strength of the church ministry. Their main function: Win souls.
- Education and Training (Seminars): KCM provides continuing education and training to all Members of the Organization on a consistent basis, at least annually and certainly more as growth demands.
4) Self-Sufficient Resource Development.
- It is the goal of KCM to help each Church Member establish a community based business or organization that will generate jobs and aid the church to become self-sufficient. It may be a daycare, school, shuttle service for the community, group home, etc. This creates jobs and income for church. The church becomes stronger spiritually and physically because jobs have been created, which generates more attenders, more tithers, and a community reached through service.
- It is the goal of KCM to employ a Grant writer to train others to build this Fourth Corner aspect of the organization.